- analyse the problem and audit the process, evaluate and implement alternate solutions throughout project phase to make sure project is completed on-time and on budget for Projects assigned to ensure contract fulfillment.
- to act as a focal point and key client contact (both internal and external) for all issues relating to their respective Projects.
- highlight cost overruns and under-runs and to manage the development and welfare of the team such as Site Supervisors and Technicians.
- to attend site meetings and to plan personal schedule accordingly.
- responsible for all aspect of site safety
- management of the site supervisor on the clearance of all defects.
Eligibility Requirements for the position:
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering/ Building, Project Management or equivalent from recognized institution.
- 4 to 5 years of project management (or relevant experience) preferred.
- Self-motivating, energetic, people and result-oriented individual with passion in project management and people management;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, namely Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.