- Monitor and manage QC procedures for the day-to-day production of precast elements at the factory.
- Carry out internal audits
- Control IMS/QMS documentation, updates and issues etc.
- Assist with the preparation of method statements and other technical proposal.
- To conduct inspection and testing at all stages and prepare records.
- To conduct inspection and testing witness on materials supplied by contractors and suppliers.
- Verify that the Quality System of the company match overall objectives of Plant/Factory and is in accordance with the IMS/QMS Standards.
- Conduct trial mix and initial test of concrete
- Control and take care of test cube moulds and curing tank
- Check and supervise the incoming quality of raw materials
- Supervise and arrange the raw materials testing at the laboratory
- Check and control quality requirements for precast products
- Report and propose the quantity and quality of the non-conforming raw materials and precast products
- To carried out check & issue latest shop drawing to production team
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience
- Minimum 1 year in lab experience
Interested candidates kindly do forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call JUDE at 6447 0355 for a discussion.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.