- Report to the HR Manager, responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions with key focus on Training and Development
- Working closely with the Operations and Group Training team, you will adapt and roll out training programs focused on soft skills, service development and managerial leadership.
- You will play a hands-on role in delivering training, ensuring that training objectives are met and that tools and programs are implemented in line with company standards.
- You will act as a performance consultant, providing your insights on existing gaps, recommendations on solutions and timely assessment of existing programs. .
- In charge of company’s training administration and coordination, in-house workshops and external courses
- Monitor the fulfillment of training hours
- Conduct New Employee Orientation
- Ensure learning effectiveness by conducting training evaluation and follow-up with trainers on areas for improvement;
- Update and maintain training records in Learning Management System (LMS);
- Responsible for processing training-related payments, as well as generating and collating training reports;
- Maintain the compliance policies and procedures for Training and ensure all relevant documents are up-to-date to cope with ISO audit.
- Be involved with other HR functional areas, Human Resource Information System (HRIS), employee relations, benefits, compensation, organizational development and recruitment.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned / support HR dept in day to day operation.
Eligibility Requirements for the position:
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience in human resource training and development.
- Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource/Administration/Management or equivalent
- With prior exposure in stand up training, facilitation of training programmes
- Good knowledge of government funding for training related
- Self-motivating, energetic, people and result-oriented individual with passion learning and development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, namely Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Able to start work IMMEDIATELY or within short notice
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.